Our most favorite event of the year is back!
The Occasionette Warehouse Sale will be Sunday, Apr 24 from 10am to noon!
What’s new: (almost) everything will be $5! That’s about 30-90% off thousands of goods and gifts we’ll have as part of the sale! We’ll also have a handful of retired shop displays and fixtures - those will be priced as marked, but everything else will be $5!
What’s staying the same:
- It’s still located right behind our warehouse! Head for the water towers in Collingswood and you’ll see the giant tent!
- We’re accepting card or venmo only!
- Everything you buy at the warehouse sale is final sale // no haggling please.
- BYO bag! Seriously, we will not have bags - bring your own!
- First come, first served, no savesies
- Don’t be intimidated by the line! We let in a couple dozen people at once to make it easier for everyone to have space to shop - the line moves pretty quickly! (But we will recommend coming a little early for the best selection!)
- Joy Shop and our Collingswood flagship will be open as usual (11am-5pm) for your shopping enjoyment!
- Parking in the PATCO lot is easy! It’s about a 5 min walk to the warehouse sale. And you’ll also be a quick hop, skip, and a jump from Clover Market that day, too!
Where is our warehouse? The Occasionette Warehouse is located directly behind our Collingswood Shop (724 Haddon Avenue), to the right of the water towers.