Hand-poured in Philly's own neighborhood of East Mount Airy, these candles started as homemade gifts that took on a life of their own.
- Golden Teakwood: Spanish sage, golden amber, cedarwood, vanilla and white musk with a hint of citrus
- Winter Pear & Pine: think notes of citrus with cooling camphor, meeting up with red berries, evergreen and juniper for a lovely winter scent
- White Tea & Ginger: spicy ginger, delicate jasmine, alongside top notes of mandarin and bergamot
- Sea Salt & Mist: the freshest scent, with top notes of airy ozone & crisp linen, with middle notes of sea salt & freesia
- Lavender & Tea: breathe deep into the calming scent of fresh lavender and tea leaves